What is a business visa?
UK visa permits individuals access to the UK for business reasons. If a person with an Indian passport is involved in business with clients in the UK, they must have a valid business travel visa for UK through the Embassy.
Eligibility criteria for the Business Visa
- Should have minimum 18 years age.
- Meet English language requirement
- Enough bank balance to support yourself
- Strong business purpose/ idea
How to apply for a business visa in UK?
- All the visa applications are applied online. Visit to pathway.lk and send an inquiry in order to get proper knowledge about the Visa route to the UK. Otherwise, you can also apply by any authorized site for the same.
- This is followed by filling the application fee, list of attachments mentioned below in detail.
- Visit UK visa application center with a recent photo of significant specifications and get your biometric done.
What is the list of documents needed for a business visa?
Passports are a form of identification that is required for the purpose of travel abroad. The passport is issued by authorities of the country in order to confirm the nationality and identity of the person applying for it.
- It should contain at least two blank pages in order to be eligible to stamp the stamp of the visa.
- It has to be original and authentic.
- The validity period must be at least 6 months before the period of the stay.
- It is not to be damaged, cut, or split in any way.
It is not possible to cross international borders without a passport. It is considered to be a criminal violation if not done so.
2. Old passport
If possible, the previous passport should also be submitted in accordance with the specified criteria.
- If any traveller is carrying a passport that is not current the passport must be presented along with the latest passport.
- It must be authentic and in good order for access to the information required.
If you don’t have the original passport without the old passport, you will not be able to get a visa stamp. Consultation with a professional for visas is highly recommended.
The 2 photographs with white background must be submitted according to the specifications.
- The hair should be tied back in a way that the face is evident.
- One should not wear glasses until necessary in the photo.
- The ears need to be easily visible.
- It is important to take with care to ensure that your teeth don’t show on the picture.
- It should completely cover the frame’s face for at least 80% in the frames.
- It must be of the correct dimension with dimensions of 35x45mm (length 45mm, breadth 35mm).
- It has to be a recent photo.
4. Air Ticket
It is a crucial document and it should be filed in accordance with the reason given. It is necessary to confirm the whole round journey. A ticket for air travel reveals the route you travelled on and confirms your return to your home country.
5. Covering letter from the applicant
The letter of cover provided by the applicant for the visa must be acceptable in light of the guidelines below.
- It should also include additional information in accordance with the request of the Consular.
- The application must include the accommodation information of the applicant.
- The person to be mentioned must be the one who will bear the entire cost of the journey, if traveling alone.
- It must also specify the traveller’s relation to the other traveller’s if they’re not traveling on their own.
- It should clearly state the reason for travel.
- The dates of travel as stated in your invitation or purchased flight tickets.
- The passport must contain all details required for the passport.
6. Bank Statement
A Bank statement is a legally binding document that must satisfy the following requirements
- It has to be authentic and must be stamped with the bank’s signature on each page.
When the Bank Statement doesn’t show enough money or shows an insignificant amount of expenses, it may result in visa rejection due to the basis of financial resources. Consultation with a professional for visas is recommended.
7. Income Tax return
The evidence of income tax returns must conform to the specifications.
- The tax returns for income should be accompanied by an ITR-V for the last three years.
- It should be accompanied by an authentic document proof of the tax payment.
8. Invitation Letter from company
The invitation letter from the company should meet the following requirements
- With all travel information, it must be deposited on the letterhead of the business with the sealing and signature.
- It should include that signature from the official, along with the designation, the name of the business along with the company’s stamp.
- It should mention contact information, the reason of the travel, information on sponsorship and other relevant documents.
- It should be sent to the appropriate diplomatic office.
A letter of invitation from a company you are planning to visit is required to establish the reason for visiting.
How much is the fees for business visa?
The minimum amount needed for the business visa is £1270. This much amount should be consistently retained in your bank account for at least 28 days before you apply for the visa.
How much is the UK Business Visa processing time?
The processing time of the UK Business Visa is generally 15 working days or 3 weeks. If you apply under super priority visa one working day is enough.
If you wish to fulfil your dream of becoming an Entrepreneur in UK, you have to apply for Business visa carrying a strong business idea.
If in the whole process you aspire some guidance or support, you can send your query freely at Pathway International. They are top trusted UK visa and immigration consulting agency which will crystal clear your all doubts. This will make you way quite smooth and easy.
If your application is being handled by the specialists of Pathway International, we can just make you ensure that your visa approval process is in the right hand.
Have Questions? Look Here
Below are some of the frequently asked questions which might be your questions too. Read below or send us your any query or doubt, Our experts will answer all visa-related doubts to your satisfaction.