What is innovator Visa?
Innovator Visa is intended for the established, experienced business entrepreneur who wants to start a company within the UK with real potential for expansion.
Earlier Innovator visa used to come under Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa but now it is known as innovator visa.
What is the eligibility for Innovator Visa?
- A unique business plan that demonstrates the power of innovation
- The support of an Endorsing Body
- Business investment starting at just £50,000
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Affordable maintenance funds (unless excluded).
What are the documents needed for Innovator Visas?
- A valid passport or any other document that proves your nationality and identity.
- Bank statements that show you’ve had at minimum £1,270 of savings in your account at a bank for 28 consecutive days prior to the date you apply.
- Evidence that you are able to have the English Proficiency Test.
- The proof of your investment fund (if you’re establishing an entirely new company)
- Your Tuberculosis Test results, if you’re from an area where you are required to undergo the test.
Which is the best UK Visa Agency for Innovator Visa
Pathway International being one of the leading trust worthy Agency for Innovator visa, can be contacted for any type of help. They will assist you with all the information needed. Pathway International have a team of experts and skilled specialists who can guide you the best for your need. All the team members are trust worthy. Your all the data shared is kept secure.
At Pathway International, you as an innovator can send enquiry for innovator visa.
They provide you one to one communication and will assign a person whom you can contact freely at every intermediate step way to UK.
Have Questions? Look Here
Below are some of the frequently asked questions which might be your questions too. Read below or send us your any query or doubt, Our experts will answer all visa-related doubts to your satisfaction.