What is UK Tourist Visa?
To travel to Britain for non-EU citizens those from the EU and other countries that are visa-free will require something known as “the UK Visitor Visa”. Visitor’s visas are granted to those who wish to visit the UK for only a brief duration. According to the purpose the visas were further classified into various kinds. If you are primarily using it for tourism, this visa was previously called the UK Tourist Visa, now often referred to the Standard Visitor Visa. The visa is valid with a validity of six months. If you need to visit the country frequently You may receive a visa that has a validity of 10, or 2,5 years.
What are the Eligibility criteria for a UK tourist visa?
- In accordance with the UK Tourist Visa requirements for Indian citizens, you need to meet the following conditions in order to get the permit.
- You must have an Indian passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Your sole goal should be to be involved in activities related to tourism.
- You need to have enough funds to your self during your time in the UK.
- Additionally, you must be able to prove you have ties to your country of your origin, which can ensure that you can return to your home country when the expiration date.
How to apply for a tourist visa in UK?
- All the visa applications are applied online. Visit to the pathway.lk and send an enquiry in order to get proper knowledge about the Visa route to UK. Otherwise, you can also apply by any authorized site for the same.
- This is followed by filling the application fee, list of documents required listed below.
- Schedule your interview
- Appear for the interview with recent photo of significant specifications and biometric.
What is the list of documents needed for tourist visa?
Passports are a form of identification that is required for the purpose of travel abroad. The passport is issued by authorities of the country in order to confirm the nationality and identity of the person applying for it.
- It should contain at least two blank pages in order to be eligible to stamp the stamp of the visa.
- It has to be original and authentic.
- The validity period must be at least 6 months before the period of the stay.
- It is not to be damaged, cut, or split in any way.
It is a criminal offense if you travel without passport.
2. Old passport
A passport with a lapse in validity is a passport that is expired or is stamped. When processing visas the applicant must verify the history of travel for the person applying.
If you don’t have the original passport without the old passport, you will not be able to get a visa stamp. Consultation with a professional for visas is highly recommended.
The 2 photographs with white background must be submitted according to the specifications.
- The hair should be tied back in a way that the face is evident.
- One should not wear glasses until necessary in the photo.
- The ears need to be easily visible.
- It is important to take with care to ensure that your teeth don’t show on the picture.
- It should completely cover the frame’s face for at least 80% in the frames.
- It must be of the correct dimension with dimensions of 35x45mm (length 45mm, breadth 35mm).
- It has to be a recent photo.
4. Air Ticket
One must carry a flight ticket in order to land on UK land as a mandatory requirement.
5. Covering Letter from Applicant
The letter of cover provided by the applicant for the visa must be acceptable in light of the guidelines below.
- It should also include additional information in accordance with the request of the Consular.
- The application must include the accommodation information of the applicant.
- The person to be mentioned must be the one who will bear the entire cost of the journey, if traveling alone.
- It must also specify the traveller’s relation to the other traveller’s if they’re not traveling on their own.
- It should clearly state the reason for travel, dates of travel as stated in your invitation or purchased flight tickets.
- The passport must contain all details required for the passport.
6. Bank Statement
A Bank Statement is a legally binding document that must satisfy the following requirements
- It has to be authentic and must be stamped with the bank’s signature on each page.
When the Bank Statement doesn’t show enough money or shows an insignificant amount of expenses, it may result in visa rejection due to the basis of financial resources. Consultation with a professional for visas is recommended.
7. Income Tax return
- The tax returns for income should be accompanied by an ITR-V for the last three years.
- It should be accompanied by an authentic document proof of the tax payment.
It is impossible to be allowed to leave the nation if they don’t have the proper proof of payment for taxes. A professional visa consultation is highly advised.
It is an important document, and it must be presented to the authority for the stated reason.
- The Itinerary should include detailed information on your day-to-day schedule.
- It must include the daily schedule and the plans and schedule when in the country.
The itinerary must contain correct and complete information regarding the routine of the traveller. Even if one detail is not included this could impact the interview for visa. Consultation with a professional for visas is highly recommended.
9. Hotel Voucher
If you’re staying in the hotel you are staying in abroad it is necessary to present a hotel voucher. be submitted as proof of lodging.
10. Employment or study proof of employment or studies
If you are self-employed
The company license and copy of the commerce register, or as an employee in a company
If the student
Letter of permission to leave during the period of travel or an NOC and the proof of admission
If you are retired
Statement of pensions for the latest six months, copy of retirement/relief Letter, evidence of the funds needed to fund the stay Documentation of bank statements for the past 6 months or Passbook and Documentation of ties in the country of origin – Rent agreement or documents proving bank accounts, etc.
How do I check UK Tourist Visa status?
Once you’ve completed your application, you’ll need to wait until your visa is approved. It generally takes between 15 and 20 days, and is dependent on a variety of aspects. While you wait you will be receiving updates concerning your application via emails. Additionally, you can choose to receive SMS notifications. You can contact an agency like the High Commission, or VAC by phone or email and supply them with your application number. After your visa has been granted, and you’ve decided to have them send the visa for you to pick up, you will be able to keep track of the status with your GWF application number by entering it into the courier’s website.
What is the General processing time for UK tourist visa?
The processing time of the UK Tourist Visa is generally 15 working days or 3 weeks.
If you still have any doubt with the tourist visa and want assistance you can contact directly at Pathway International. It has a team of skilled and experienced trust worthy UK Visa Agents to help you at every single step. They provide you one to one communication and will assign a person whom you can contact freely at every intermediate step way to UK.
Without further delay, contact now at abc.com and get ready to explore UK life by visiting as a tourist or visitor.
Have Questions? Look Here
Below are some of the frequently asked questions which might be your questions too. Read below or send us your any query or doubt, Our experts will answer all visa-related doubts to your satisfaction.