UK Investor Visa
By investor visa, you can be a resident of UK. Investor Visa is a Tier 1 visa. You must commit for a significant amount of money to get investor visa. This category of visa is specifically created for those which owns a high net worth and are upper middle-class individuals. By investing a significant amount in UK, they solve their purpose of obtaining the UK residency.
Eligibility Criteria for UK Investor Visa
- As it is an investor visa, it requires a huge amount of investment in UK. Minimum amount of investment is £2,000,000 in UK
- You would be needed to proof that you are the sole owner of this amount or this amount belongs to you.
- In order to use the fund, you would be needed to open a bank account in UK bank
- Your age must be above 18 while applying for the visa application.
Documents required for UK Investor Visa
- Current Valid Passport. In case, your old passport is full and you have a new passport, you are requested to bring your old passport also.
- If you are from the TB listed country, you have to take your tuberculosis test.
- A criminal record certificate from your own country.
- Photograph showing your proper face image.
- Your Income proof and proof showing that the amount you are investing belongs to you.
- Evidence of your bank account based in UK. You would be asked to provide a letter which
- Is issued by an authorized official
- The letter should not be more than 3 months old of your application.
- Contain your name and account number
- Confirm that the bank is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Process for Investor Visa in UK
- Tier 1, Investor Visa is applied online. If in case you face any type of difficulty in filling the application form or if you have any query regarding the same you can send a direct query at abc.com. Pathway International, a visa consulting agency has expertise in Investor Visa application process.
- You have to visit visa application center in order to have your fingerprints done and photograph taken.
- Keep a check on visa approval status. If your all documents are found alright you will get the approval of within 3 weeks.
How do I check UK Investor Visa status?
You will need to wait for 1-3 weeks after completing your investor visa application. The time duration varies upon number of reasons including the accuracy of documents you have submitted. Via SMS or email the mode you chose; you receive the status of your visa application. You will be able to keep track of the status with your GWF application number by entering it into the courier’s website
Pathway International is a leading player in the visa industry. Pathway International has a great collaboration in UK itself which helps you to get your visa application done in lesser time and least rejection chances. They keep you updated with the latest norms and updates.
The team of experts are hired by the Pathway International which follows the standard process for Visa application and guide you the best as per your requirement and the situation. They keep your shared data/documents safe and use them only for the purpose these are shared for.
Have Questions? Look Here
Below are some of the frequently asked questions which might be your questions too. Read below or send us your any query or doubt, Our experts will answer all visa-related doubts to your satisfaction.