A Study visa is applied by the students who want to achieve their education from universities based in UK. In order to get a study visa, you should be able to read, write and understand English. Along with it, you should have been offered a sponsor in UK, carry enough money to support yourself and 16 is the minimum age limit.
How to apply for a study visa in UK?
- Like all other visas, Study visa applications can be done online. For any support and assistance, Send your query to the pathway.lk. You might get useful suggestions from specialists which would lead to successful visa approval. Otherwise, if you are sure, you can also apply by any authorized site for the application process.
- Submit the application and pay the application fees and the immigration health surcharge (if applicable), and upload your documents
- Visit UK visa application Centre with a recent photo of significant specifications and get your biometric done.
What is the list of documents needed for a study visa?
Passports are a form of identification that is required for the purpose of travel abroad. The passport is issued by authorities of the country in order to confirm the nationality and identity of the person applying for it.
- It should contain at least two blank pages in order to be eligible to stamp the stamp of the visa.
- It has to be original and authentic.
- The validity period must be at least 6 months before the period of the stay.
- It is not to be damaged, cut, or split in any way.
It is not possible to cross international borders without a passport. It is considered to be a criminal violation if not done so.
2. Old passport
A passport with a lapse in validity is a passport that is expired or is stamped. When processing visas the applicant must verify the history of travel for the person applying.
If possible, the previous passport should also be submitted in accordance with the specified criteria.
- If any traveller is carrying a passport that is not current the passport must be presented along with the latest passport.
- It must be authentic and in good order for access to the information required.
If you don’t have the original passport without the old passport, you will not be able to get a visa stamp. Consultation with a professional for visas is highly recommended.
The 2 photographs with white background must be submitted according to the specifications.
- The hair should be tied back in a way that the face is evident.
- One should not wear glasses until necessary in the photo.
- The ears need to be easily visible.
- It is important to take with care to ensure that your teeth don’t show on the picture.
- It should completely cover the frame’s face for at least 80% in the frames.
- It must be of the correct dimension with dimensions of 35x45mm (length 45mm, breadth 35mm).
- It has to be a recent photo.
4. Air Ticket
It is a crucial document and it should be filed in accordance with the reason given.
- If you have you have booked (as we suggest not to purchase tickets until the visa is not granted)
- It is necessary to confirm the whole round journey.
5. Offer Acceptance Letter
This letter is to show that you have accepted the offer provided to you by the UK institution.
6. Bank Statement
A Bank statement is a legally binding document that has to be authentic and must be stamped with the bank’s signature on each page.
When the Bank Statement doesn’t show enough money or shows an insignificant amount of expenses, it may result in visa rejection due to the basis of financial resources.
7. Medical Checkup Report
The medical records must be authentic and be in line with the requirements outlined in the next section.
- It has to be authentic and issued by a reputable medical establishment.
If your medical records do not confirm your health to travel, you might not be able to obtain the visa. A professional visa consultation is highly strongly recommended.
8. Academic Documents
- It should be the top certification certificate that is provided in accordance with the consultor’s guidelines.
For proper documentation, we strongly recommend you to consult an immigration expert.
9. Letter of Sponsorship
This letter of sponsorship is a required document that must fulfil the requirements set forth in the document.
- It should include the date of arrival and departure, and applicant’s relationship to the sponsor.
- It should include the name and address of the person applying and the sponsor in the passport as well as the ID proof supplied.
- The letter should be sent to the relevant diplomatic representative
If you do not have a sponsorship letter or inadequate evidence of your financial resources There is a chance that your visa could be rejected. A professional visa consultation is highly advised.
10. Proof of residence/accommodation
It must adhere to the requirements
- The information must include the name and address of the resident customer according to the passport.
- It must state the duration of stay.
- It must be requested on the letter head of the company and must include all essential information like your name, address, telephone phone number, and address.
If you’re staying in an apartment within a different country the apartment bookings should be presented as evidence of your accommodation.
11. Covering Letter from Applicant
The letter of cover provided by the applicant for the visa must be acceptable in light of the guidelines below.
- It should also include additional information in accordance with the request of the Consular.
- The application must include the accommodation information of the applicant, also specify the traveller’s relation to the other traveller’s if they’re not traveling on their own.
- The person to be mentioned must be the one who will bear the entire cost of the journey, if traveling alone.
- It should clearly state the reason for travel.
- The dates of travel as stated in your invitation or purchased flight tickets.
If the cover letter is not correct the letter could result in your visa to be rejected also. Consultation with a professional for visas is recommended.
How much money is needed for Study Visa?
You’ll need to prove you have sufficient funds to cover your expenses (unless you’ve been living in the UK with valid visas for at least 12 consecutive months prior to the day of your application).
The amount of money you’ll require depends on the purpose and the place you are applying in the UK.
You will need funds to cover your tuition for a full semester (up to nine months). The amount you have to pay will be listed on the Confirmation of Acceptance to Studies (CAS)
When you’ve lived in the UK with an active visa for at least 12 months, then you are not required to prove that you’ve got the money to pay for the visa application.
How much is the UK Student Visa processing time?
The processing time of the UK student Visa is generally 15 working days or 3 weeks.
We strongly believe that the study visa application is not just the application but moreover it’s a dream, it’s a future and for someone it’s a matter of their life. This is why we strongly recommend you to consult and take proper guidance before applying for the job application itself.
You can contact directly at Pathway International. It has a team of skilled and experienced trust worthy UK Visa Agents to help you at every single step. They provide you one to one communication and will assign a person whom you can contact freely at every intermediate step way to UK.
Have Questions? Look Here
Below are some of the frequently asked questions which might be your questions too. Read below or send us your any query or doubt, Our experts will answer all visa-related doubts to your satisfaction.