What is a UK Work Visa?
A UK Skilled Worker visa allows you to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved employer in the UK. A UK work permit is granted to a specific person for a specific role within a company and the permit holder must be able to accommodate and support.
How to apply for UK work Visa?
- Search for the job/ work you want to apply in
- Apply and get the offer letter from the UK based company
- Get certificate of sponsorship from the institution
- Check your eligibility criteria including point-based assessment and English proficiency test.
- Chose the right visa
- Fill the application form and submit fees
- Gather all documents and schedule your interview
- Appear for the interview.
What is the list of documents needed for work visa?
- Any valid passport or another document that provides proof of your identity and your nationality.
- The title of your job as well as your annual salary
- The job code is the job that you’ve submitted an application for within the UK
- Additionally, the name of the employer as well as the sponsor’s license number will appear on their sponsorship certificate.
- Check that your sponsorship certificate is up-to-date in the same manner as it was given to you prior to you started the level 2 (General) employment. it is the time that the Skilled Worker visa was replaced by the visa.
- Personal savings that are sufficient to sustain you and your family members living in the UK For example, bank statements, except that the sponsorship certificate reveals the support of your employer
- Proof of relationship with your spouse or partner or children, if they’ve submitted the application together with your partner/spouse or children when they have applied along with.
- If you are from one of the listed countries the tuberculosis tests results
- Criminal record certificate for the specific jobs during UK immigration
- UK Ph.D. document Your special Ecctis identification number (formerly an exclusive UK NARIC reference numbers) which is the case in place if you’re applying from outside of the UK You must apply through Ecctis.
- You are also required to include a blank document on your passport if you are not from in the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, or Liechtenstein.
- If your documents aren’t translated into English or Welsh then you’ll need to submit a translation that is certified.
What are the types of UK Work Visa?
- Short-term work visas.
- Long-term work visas.
- Investor, business development and talent visas.
- Other work visas.
What is the eligibility criteria for the work Visa?
- You must be employed by an UK employer that has been approved by the Home Office has approved
- You need to carry the certificate of sponsorship issued by your employer, which contains all the necessary information regarding the type of job you’d be hired by the UK.
- To be eligible for UK immigration being a highly skilled employee you must perform work that is listed on the list of entitle jobs.
- The amount you pay for a salary amount. It is also contingent on the nature of your work
- The qualification is determined by the type of job you’ve applied for.
- Prior to applying to apply for a UK visa to work as a skilled you must be able to prove that you have a job offer.
- Additionally, you must be able to talk of, read, write, and comprehend English. You’ll need to demonstrate your proficiency and mastery of the English language
How much is the UK Work Visa processing time?
The processing time of the UK work Visa is generally 15 working days or 3 weeks
If you still have any doubt with the work visa and wants assistance you can contact directly at Pathway International. It has a team of skilled and experienced trust worthy UK Work Visa Agents to help you at every single step. They provide you one to one communication and will assign a person whom you can contact freely at every intermediate step way to UK.